The majority of feedback collated is anonymous, which really helps to encourage truly open and honest feedback. The final report can then be used constructively within 1:1 appraisal sessions, to establish tailored personal development plans that benefit both the individual and the organisation.
What outcomes can I expect to see?Businesses will implement 360 programmes for a variety of reasons (for example, to address issues of underperformance or to standardise their appraisal systems) but the potential benefits are universal.
Benefits to individuals:
- Deeper understanding of their strengths and development areas
- Improved self-awareness and relationship management
- Greater support in developing long term goals
- Increased motivation – employees will work harder if they feel valued
- Stronger employee engagement – helping to build open and honest dialogues across the organisation
- Improved employee retention – organisations that develop their people will keep them longer
- Greater insight into the effectiveness of training and development programmes
- Access to data to allow performance benchmarking
- Tighter control over under-performance