The countdown is on… Ideas Fest is just around the corner and we’re here to give you all the lowdown on what you can expect to see, what you’ll be taking away from the festival, and much more.
Taking place on the 3rd & 4th of August 2022, Ideas Fest is set to be the festival for all disruptors, creatives, change-makers, decision-makers & the curious - where you will leave re-energised, inspired and ready to take on the business world.
Throughout the day we will present you with a number of talks and panels hosted by speakers with a story to tell. So, whether you’re coming for a team bonding exercise, with friends and family, or looking for tips and advice on how to take your business to new heights - Ideas Fest is the place to be.
As well as talks and panel conversations, we will also be hosting workshops and activities to keep you entertained throughout the day, straight through to the night where the stages will be filled with music from a number of amazing artists.
So, what can you expect from Ideas Fest?
Throughout the days you can expect to see and take part in:
- Morning Rise Pilates
- Book Swap
- Meet the Author
- Meet the Investors
- All the best foodie experiences
- Collab Coffee Lounge including an Espresso Hour
- Circus Shows
- Silent Disco
- Evening music
- Public Speaking: From Founder to Thought Leader with Alex Merry
- Health & Empowerment: The Toolkit You Were Never Taught with Jane Tarrant
- ART SIPPERS Paint & Sip Experience
- & so much more!
Across the two days, you will also hear talks from some of the most highly respected and influential people in business, including;
- Steven Bartlett: Serial entrepreneur, author, investor, BBC Dragon, and host of one of Europe’s biggest podcasts, ’The Diary of a CEO’.
- John Caudwell: Entrepreneur, philanthropist, founder of phones4u, and chair of his charities, Caudwell Children, and Caudwell LymeCo
- Michael Acton-Smith: Co-Founder of Calm, founder of Firebox.com, and founder and chairman of children’s entertainment company Mind Candy – the creators of Moshi Monsters
- Emma Sayle: Serial entrepreneur, women’s advocate, and founder of global female empowerment group, The KK Group, Killing Kittens and Sistr.
- Gareth Thomas: Rugby Legend & Diversity Champion
- Hannah & Sophie Pycroft: Founders and creators of Spectrum Collections Makeup Brushes
- Christopher Kenna: Founder and CEO of Brand Advance Group
Don’t miss your last chance to book tickets to Ideas Fest - book here for you and all of your friends, family, or colleagues.