Next week, Women in GRC will kick off Wednesday 13th October with a live and on-demand live stream experience.
The Women in Governance, Risk and Compliance Forum will feature 70 subject matter experts, across 25 sessions producing hours of insightful and informative content available to you live and on-demand.
Women in Governance, Risk and Compliance Forum
Bringing together the great and the good of Governance, Risk and Compliance for a day of learning, insight, guidance and debate, the forum will focus on the key areas of leadership, the role of HR in business and career progression, and provide a platform to challenge the status quo for women in GRC.
With all sessions available to view live or on-demand, attendees can build a personalised agenda based on their key focus topics and fit the event around their own schedule. Must-see sessions include:
- Closing the gender gap in APAC | 7:40am BST | Theme One
- Men as Allies to Women in a Male-Dominated Workplace | 11:30am BST | Theme One
- The Importance of ESG: The Role for Women’s Leadership in Organizations | 12:20pm BST | Theme Two
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is Everyone’s Responsibility: Driving cultural change across the business and beyond | 3:30pm BST | Theme Three
- Levelling the playing field: Returning to work after maternity and caring and remaining visible | 10:30am BST | Theme Three
- The Benefits of Networking and Mentorship | 1pm BST | Theme Three
- Women in GRC forum promises to be a platform to encourage and inspire the next generation of female leaders. Save your seat now and be a part of this incredible journey.