Virgin Trains is a train operating company in the United Kingdom.

It operates long-distance passenger services on the West Coast Main Line (WCML) between London, the West Midlands, North West England, North Wales and Scotland.

Although it is branded as part of Virgin Group, the group's share in it is only 51%, the remaining 49% being held by Stagecoach Group.

Virgin Trains was formed to take advantage of the privatisation of British Rail in the mid-1990s.

Source: Wikipedia