By Thomas Eason
Visit Sitecore at TFM&A (stand D16) and receive market insight from six speaker sessions
Sitecore has confirmed its exhibition stand and speaker sessions for this year’s Technology for Marketing and Advertising (TFM&A) at Earl’s Court 2, London (28th/29th February). Sitecore will be hosting a selection of customer and partner case presentations in its mini-theatre at stand D16, as well as providing six speaker sessions for the event’s educational theatres.
Visitors interested in understanding how Sitecore technology can sense and adapt to customers’ needs can visit D16 for a detailed product demonstration of Sitecore’s Customer Engagement Platform (CEP).
Sitecore will also continue its mission of providing thought-leadership by offering digital insights on the industry through customer and partner sessions in the following event theatres:
Day 1: Tuesday 28th February
• Online Advertising Theatre — ‘Shattering campaign overhead in the cloud’ — Ray Kane, Cognifide, 10:00am — 10:30am
• Affiliate Marketing Theatre — ‘The value of content: a healthcare example’ — Owain Davies, NHS Direct, 10:00am — 10:30am
• CRM and Multichannel Marketing Theatre — ‘easyJet “The web’s favourite airline” gets personal with web personalisation’ — Andrew Davies, True Clarity, 4:00pm — 4.30pm
Day 2: Wednesday 29th February
• Content Management and Web Analytics Theatre — ‘The Metropolitan Museum of Art: a new digital vision for managing content at a world class institution’ — Alex Morrison, Cogapp, 11:30am — 12:00pm
• Search Marketing Theatre — ‘Maximise digital platforms to achieve key conversion metrics’ — Andrew Henning / Darren Diprose, Redweb, 11:30am — 12:00pm
• Data & Marketing Analytics Theatre — ‘Use data to plan your digital channels: good old fashioned new media’ — Peter McCormack, McCormack & Morrison, 12:30pm — 1:00pm
Full details on Sitecore’s stand, speakers and presentations can be found by clicking here.
Those interested in learning more about the Adaptive Web can also register for Sitecore Digital TrendSpot 2012 to hear speakers from market-leading brands including Dyson, easyJet, LOVEFiLM, Terrence Higgins Trust and Virgin Active.