With school holidays on the horizon and employees looking forward to a well-deserved break, businesses are faced with the challenge of negotiating their team’s summer breaks with the minimum amount of disruption.
- Work out what your business needs
- Get all the information
- Think creatively about resourcing
- Consider using contract staff or sub-contractors
- Keep spirits as high as the temperature
- Be a‘good sport’
- Finally…don’t underestimate the importance of holidays for you and your staff.
By Claire Ward, HR expert and founder of The HR Hub