By Daniel Hunter
A brand new talent platform launches this week designed to provide companies with unique access to elite athletes for events, experiential marketing campaigns and corporate hospitality.
HIRO connects businesses with their sporting heroes through engaging experiences — experiences that the ‘talent’ enjoy rather than the standard corporate after dinner speech or personal appearance.
HIRO is the brainchild of former international rugby captain, Andy Moore and boasts a line-up of founding partners which reads like a who’s who of British sport including Sir Steve Redgrave, Sir Ian Botham, Jonathan Davies and David Platt.
Although HIRO experiences are completely customisable the HIRO team has developed a selection of exclusive experience concepts designed to unlock the true value of sporting celebrities in a business context. These experience packages include:
· Game Watch: experience in the company of ex internationals and sporting celebrities.
· Beer with the Boys: Banter, beer and burgers: unique insight with the guys who know what it’s like be on the pitch while you watch the game.
· Private Dining at the Captain’s Table: the ultimate private dining experience for clients and staff alike.
· Ultimate Game Watch: At the game with a sporting legend, helicopter travel and the full red carpet treatment.
· Six Nations Golf: Your very own golf competition with a HIRO from each of the competing nations or a more intimate round at a championship course with a Grand Slam or World Cup winner followed by a glass or two at the bar.
Speaking at the HIRO launch at Sports Bar & Grill in London, founder Andy Moore said: “For too long companies haven’t been unlocking the real potential of elite athletes at their events. HIRO is dedicated to ensuring that the amazing power of elite sports people to inspire, motivate and rewards staff, clients and partners is fully realised.”
You can tweet your reactions to @freshbusiness or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on