By Daniel Hunter
Ten businesses are being taken to São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro as part of Santander’s Breakthrough programme’s overseas visit to Brazil.
During the visit, they will learn how the market works in terms of distribution, customer expectations, the competitive landscape, and regulation. Each company will have a programme of specially tailored business introductions; and will be introduced to the British Consulate and local UK Trade & Investment representatives.
The 10 businesses taking part in the visit to Brazil are:
- Aceo Ltd, Scotland - www.aceo.co.uk
- AFOS Ltd, Yorkshire - www.afosgroup.com
- Dalby Offshore Ltd, Yorkshire - www.dalbyor.com
- Ilkley Brewery, Yorkshire - www.ilkleybrewery.co.uk
- Jellycat Ltd, London - www.jellycat.com
- MTT Ltd, Lancashire - www.mttconsultants.com
- Safetray, Edinburgh - www.safetrayproducts.com
- Texol Gasgen Ltd, Glasgow - www.texol.co.uk
- Viper Subsea, Bristol - www.vipersubsea.com
- Vocality, Surrey - www.vocality.com
“Santander is committed to helping fast-growth small businesses achieve their growth ambitions," John Williams, Head of Santander Breakthrough, said.
"Reaching new international markets can be a great way for UK businesses to expand, but embarking on that first step can be daunting. Through Breakthrough, we want to use our international network to help support companies looking to take those first few steps overseas. We look forward to working with these companies to help them break into the important Brazilian market.”
Breakthrough International is part of Santander’s Breakthrough programme which is providing up to £200 million of growth capital to fast-growth companies looking to invest in and grow their business. The loans are available to businesses with annual turnover of up to £10 million.
In addition to finance, Breakthrough is also offering businesses access to a range of support and development programmes, including the international trade missions; master classes to learn first-hand from experienced fast-growth companies such as Google and LOVEFiLM; internships; and networking events.
Join us on