The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is definitely coming into law in May 2018 and will financially penalise organisations that are based in or operate from the EU that are not GDPR compliant.
A business that is not GDPR compliant could face a fine of €20m or 4% of its annual turnover.
GDPR Conference Europe – a deep dive one-day event will focus on the likely impact GDPR will have on business critical processes and provide a framework to Keep your Organisation GDPR Compliant.
Places are limited and we’d urge you to book now to secure your spot – www.gdprconference.eu
GDPR Conference Europe will help businesses to prepare to meet the requirements of the GDPR ahead of May 2018 and beyond.
Further information and conference details are available at www.gdprconference.eu
Who should attend?
In addition to marketing teams this conference will ensure representatives from across the public and private sector including: C Suite (CEO, CIO, CTO, CMO) Heads of legal, HR & Finance Teams;
- Understand the implications of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Get to grips with new obligations and ensure their organisation is compliant
- Start preparing for and Implementing the General Data Protection Regulation
- Gain invaluable instruction and insight on the General Data Protection Regulation
- Learn how to avoid heavy fines and loss of reputation
- Discover if they need to appoint a Data Protection Officer
Don’t miss out – book your place today www.gdprconference.eu