Recruiters Give In To Temp-tation
< continued from page one
...to a full-time contract.
• From the temps' perspective, being employed as a temp gives them the opportunity to see what it's like working for a company and see if they would like to stay on for a sustained about of time.
• Employing staff members who were previously temps saves time spent on interviewing potential staff. Often, prospective employees will be interviewed by at least two members of staff and cutting their time spent on...
saves companies time and money.
• Temps are an easy and affordable way for businesses to recruit staff that are of a high standard and have been checked by recruitment agencies, such as Yellow Cat.
• If businesses do undergo financial problems and can no longer afford to keep on their staff, managers can let temps go without the worry of fulfilling specific contracts.
• If a person is unsure about their future employment, temporary work is an ideal way to test the waters of a certain sector, such as the sectors specialised by Yellow Cat - media and entertainment.
• Temporary workers are impartial and can provide helpful advice on where companies can improve their ways and methods of business.
According to Jonny, temporary workers are integral to business success: "Yes, temps are an affordable solution to help through busy periods but you should not over-look the true value temps can bring to your business - saving time, money and bringing new prospective and energy to the work place."