Linkdex SEO Tool Allows Businesses To Take Control Of Search
< continued from page one
...a successful SEO program,” added Bailey.
Francois Roux, CEO of New York Habitat, a vacation rental portal with thousands of rental properties in Paris, London and New York, and a beta tester of Linkdex notes, “To compete successfully in the travel industry today means you need to be both an expert and resource efficient in SEO and SEM campaigns. Within a week of utilizing the Linkdex SEO application, my team is able to better prioritize link building efforts as well as track how our SEO activities translate into ranking and traffic results.”
Linkdex’s proprietary crawling and filtering algorithms create...
...signals that allow the system to show causality between actions and SEO results. The ability to provide clean, fresh, segmentable data and act upon it to see results over time has been described by SEOs as a ‘game changer.’
Linkdex SEO tools include the following features to allow businesses to take control of SEO:
• Step by step SEO task manager: Linkdex provides an easy to use interface making SEO workflow transparent and measurable.
• Google Analytics integration: Linkdex is integrated with Google analytics to provide traffic figures for targeted keywords as well as more detailed set of SEO KPI’s.
• Keyword research: Linkdex mines the Google API to help SMBs develop a targeted list of essential keywords and start saving and tracking their rankings.
• Rank tracking: Linkdex tracks the changes in your site’s ranking on the select keywords you want to be found for; SMBs can discover their ranking pages relevance score for each keyword.
• Site optimization advice: Linkdex provides a color-coded summary of how Web pages performed, featuring page score; measurements are updated weekly and take into account any improvements made.
• Competitor analysis: Linkdex features easy to understand chart graphs that compare your site versus the competition; SMBs will learn what types of websites are linking to... continued on page three >