Take Your Search Marketing To The Next Level With Social Media Monitoring
< continued from page one
...social media monitoring
- Identify physical locations of individuals holding online conversations.
It is now possible to identify the location of the content creator by mapping key metadata. Use this information to inform business decisions — for example; to identify high densities of your consumers where there may be opportunities for new markets and likewise where your competitors are located.
4. Social Media Monitoring Builds Organic SEO
Build organic SEO results by leveraging user generated content to create outbound and inbound links to your content. By providing your visitors with the opportunity to interact and contribute content...
...adds value for them and builds trust.
Create Inbound Links
- Using Social Media Monitoring to monitor online conversations and help identify what types of information your consumers are interested in.
- Use social media to start people interacting at your site. Once the activity is reciprocal and you’re participating at the sites and networks they’re involved in, they will naturally start linking to your site in their conversations.
Outbound linking is easier.
- Create RSS feeds to give your content legs by sharing it and creating back links into your site
- Syndicate content to collaborative sites to catch the attention of new audiences/markets.
- Integrate social media channels that support specific media formats like YouTube for videos, iTunes for music, Flickr for photos, SlideShare for presentations, etc into your site. This allows even more people to find your content through speciality search engines.
- Link to influential sites for example online communities talking about your brand, competitors and industry topics.
Join us on